After learning from my first Mark I snow maker, I set out to do it bigger and better than before.
What stayed the same:
- The concept of a nucleation nozzle combining compressed air and water.
- Freezing temperatures with mid to low humidity
- Nucleation Nozzle (bottom nozzle in images): This time the water was being pumped at 2500 psi, not our weak private well pressure of 30 psi)
- THREE additional snowmageddon making car wash nozzles pumping out water droplets at a rate upwards of 5 gallons per minute!
- The snow output ran blizzards around Mark I. See Mark I results here, they are measly.
After 2 hours of blowing snow, I was able to make about 6 inches of snow in a 10 x 30 foot area!